[ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20090705 (05 Jul 2009)

Bob Raymond, WA1Z bob at wa1z.net
Sun Jul 5 08:04:30 PDT 2009

A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.supercheckpartial.com

Calls in master file: 44,921

Starting with this release I am now including MASTERTTY DTA and SCP files
for the RTTY contesting community.

As always, please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The
easiest thing is to cc logs at supercheckpartial.com when you submit your
Cabrillo format log to the sponsor's robot.

If you want to check what version of the SCP files you are using, look for a
call beginning with "VER".  Every SCP file includes the version number in
the list of calls.  VERYYYYMMDD

Please let me know if you find any bad calls in the master file.

73,
Bob, WA1Z