[ct-user] CT 9.92 Does Not Create Cabrillo Files

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 26 13:39:10 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Dade City John <wa4jm at embarqmail.com>wrote:

> Using the above version fore FD.  When I run WRITECAB nothing happens.
>  WRITEALL nothing happens.  WRITELOG crashes.  If I run WRITEDUP I get a
> file.  Using Win XP Home Edition on a NetBook.  I sure hope I don't have to
> manually enter all theses callsigns.  LOL!!

First, The League will accept -- but does NOT require -- Cabrillo logs for
Field Day.

The .DUP files created by WRITEDUP are good enough.

See http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2009/fd.html, Section 8, "Reporting":

If you want to import the FD log into some other program, or upload it to
Logbook of the World (LoTW), use CT2ADIF by AD1C to create an ADIF file.

http://software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF/index.htm

73,
Bob, N6TV