[ct-user] No LPT Port

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Mon Nov 23 17:55:20 PST 2009

You can use serial keying.  I've even seen it done with a USB -> Serial
but it may depend on the brand of converter - I don't think they are all

73     Hank    K8DD

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 6:37 PM, wo2n <wo2n at att.net> wrote:

> Hi , If I get a new computer without a parallel port card, what can you use
> to key the transmitter? USB port???
> Tnx for your reply,
> 73, de Bernie/WO2N.>
> _______________________________________________
> CT-User mailing list
> CT-User at contesting.com
> http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/ct-user
> CT on the web:  http://www.k1ea.com/

"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley
"Me too!"    K8DD

More information about the CT-User mailing list