[ct-user] How to toggle cw/ssb modes?

Albert Woodhull aswoodhull at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 08:46:14 PST 2010

I have only used CT in single-mode events before, but I want to use it in the ARRL 10 meter contest where cw and ssb contacts have different scoring. I have scrolled through the CT help files several times and I can't find a mention of how to change the mode for a given QSO between cw and phone. In this contest the same station can be worked on both modes.

Thanks to those on the list who pointed out how to add XE states, not that I expect to work many of them from Massachusetts.

Albert S. Woodhull
Leyden, Massachusetts
Amateur Radio: N1AW