[ct-user] CT DOS Scoring IARU incorrectly

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 10:34:13 PDT 2010

In a message dated 7/14/2010 12:57:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kq2m at earthlink.net writes:

Unfortunately, both of these versions score the IARU zone 8 q's for me  as
3 points instead of 1 point (I am in zone 8), so my score is  inflated.

Does anyone happen to know of a particular CT DOS 9.xx  version where this
was corrected?  Or, is there a fix for  it?

Before assuming that CT is the issue, did you ensure that you entered zone
8 on the first page?  You might have defaulted to zone 5 from your config
file.

If that is indeed the issue, just reopen the file, change your zone, finish
 booting up, and the score is recalc'd.

CT is a wonderful thing when used properly!

73, Dan