[ct-user] ID of call

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sun Mar 14 20:57:31 PDT 2010

Sorry OM, I think you have a busted call there.

For one thing, the FCC is not now and has to my knowledge never issued a KP5
NP5 or WP5 call, even though the prefix block is allocated for Desecheo.

For another, there has been no activity from Desecheo since the last
DXpedition (K5D) as landing on the island is highly restricted by the US
Fish & Wildlife Service.

If I recall correctly, NP4Z is a very active contest station.  I suspect you
may have actually worked him, or a similar 1 letter off call.

Sorry.

73, ron w3wn