[ct-user] Conversion to TQ8

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun May 2 21:53:52 PDT 2010

On 5/2/2010 9:03 PM, Charles Wooten NF4A wrote:

> I used CTWin 10 for the NEQP and had no problem uploading to LOTW using the
> ADIF I generated....but like I said, I used 10to9 and then did the C2A on
> the CT bin file...it worked perfectly

Shouldn't be necessary.   CT to ADIF works on all CT versions 5-10.

Al, please send me the file you are trying to convert to .TQ8 - I'll bet
it's your Cabrillo file.  The converted file should start something like
this:

ADIF Export from CT Version 10.02
Copyright (C) 1986-2010 by K1EA Software

The CT to ADIF program converts <x.bin> to <x.adi>, and that is the file
you have to sign.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us