[ct-user] problems with ct-win windows

D. Tucker dddddt at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 09:40:09 PST 2011

I have manage to get CT-win installed on a windows machine here since the old dos computer is dying.  In the middle of the ARRL DX CW contest I ended up switching to the full screen mode ( ALT-Enter)  and accidentally moved the band map to the bottom edge.  Only the top header line is available and I can not grab that to move the window back up.   I have tried the -reset switch and it does not restore the window.  I have tried repairing the program and no change. I can start a new log and it is fine, but the existing log is messed up.  So it must be stored in the contest binary file.  Any suggestions?
Dave   Ka6bim at arrl dot net