[ct-user] CT to ADIF version 7.1.1 released 28 May 2011

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat May 28 10:12:04 PDT 2011

I've released CT to ADIF Version 7.1.1.  You can download it from here:

   http://software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF/

There are both DOS and Windows versions in the .ZIP file.  The web
page contains a revision history at the bottom.

The DOS version is exactly the same, only the Windows version changed
(Microsoft security update issue).  Here is the release notice:

Ver 7.1.1 - 28 May 2011
    Fixed Windows version to work (again) on Windows ME (and possibly
    others). DOS version is exactly the same.

Thanks to Bob, K1VU for letting me know about the problem.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us