[ct-user] Sending CW using new computer

allan1 at dejazzd.com allan1 at dejazzd.com
Wed Apr 18 06:55:26 PDT 2012

I have been using CT for my contests for many years.  I have used the cw sending option by using LPT 1 and attaching the output of my printer port to my hand key.

I have had to get a new computer (it was about 10 years old) and it only has usb port,s no printer ports.

I would like to use the CW sender on CT again for contests, but I am lost since the program only lists com and lpt ports which I don't have on the new computer.

Does anyone have any suggestions as how I do this?

Thanks

Allan W2TN