[ct-user] Contact w/ CT users...

ragnar otterstad la5he at yahoo.no
Tue Nov 27 03:53:01 EST 2018

How do you generate data-file acceptable for CQ-WW ?73  Rag   LA5HE

    Den Tirsdag, 27. november 2018 2.28 skrev Brad Anbro <n9en at live.com>:

 Hopefully I'm using the correct e-mail address to address the recipients of the "CT List."

I'd like to get in touch with others who still use the CT program in contests. I'm a 68 year-old retired industrial
electrician, living near Bristol, TN and moved to this location just over a year ago, from the northern Illinois
(Rockford) area.

My main interests in contesting are the CQWW, the ARRL Int'l. DX and the Scandinavian Activity Contests.

Thanks in advance for any replies to this message!

73,

Brad Anbro, N9EN
Bluff City, TN
(815) 520-2323 (my cell phone)