Trade 2M5WL Antenna to K4EA

SteveWS4F@aol.com SteveWS4F@aol.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:21:00 EDT

In a message dated 00-10-20 09:35:58 EDT, jwolfe@bellsouth.net writes:

<< So far I have received only positive comments with regards to the K4EA
offer
 to trade two K1FO 432 MHz antennas for one of our 2M5WL 2 meter antennas.  I
 have been thinking (and looking at the constitution) about how to handle
 this.  I don't really want to have a meeting over this so I propose we
 handle it over the reflector.  There doesn't appear to be anything in the
 constitution that says we can't handle business this way so I am taking the
 position that if it doesn't say you can't discuss and vote on an issue via
 the internet then it is OK to do so.  So, to make this official, I am now
 opening the floor, so to speak, to a formal motion, second and discussion on
 this subject.  Please address everything to the reflector so all can
 participate. >>

So moved.

73,

Steve, K4RF