NT4L/Rover Plans For This Weekend

Robin E. Midgett rmidgett@bellsouth.net
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 00:40:44 -0500

Gentlemen,
As some of you are aware, Bruce KQ4TV will not be able to join in the
roving festivities with me this weekend. Bruce is the route & schedule
planner person of our team. In consideration of this & the fact NT4L/Rovers
have microwave gear preparations in the works, I plan to run a truncated
version of our plans with emphasis on the intersection of EM74-75-85-84.

I'm considering working from Ott's place in EM85, & Brasstown Bald in EM84.
In EM75, I could do Haw Knob on the Cherohala Skyway, but I'm open to
suggestions for places closer to Murphy, NC.

Bob: Can you (or anyone else) recommend a spot in EM 74, say near the
intersection of Highways 60 & 76, near Blue Ridge?
73,
Robin E. Midgett KB4IDC EM66se
1/2 of the Award Winning NT4L Rover Team
http://www.almostanywhere.com/vhf/vhf.html

--
Submissions:              fourlanders@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  fourlanders-REQUEST@contesting.com