W4NH Mentioned in QST

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 21:34:04 -0500

We have made the big times guys!  Well maybe not the big times but W4NH was
mentioned prominemtly in the QST "World Above 50 MHz" report on the
September contest.  I quote, " Multioperator mountaintop stations, including
W2SZ, K8GP, AA4ZZ and W4NH were especially strong along the east coast".  He
also mentions us working VE3AX on 6 through 432 and that we were on the
southern edge of the opening.  My only complaint is that he says that we
were in Georgia but that is a minor detail.  Just thought everyone might be
interested.

73
Jim W4KXY
w4kxy@bellsouth.net