Who Are We?

Brian McCarthy rfacres@akorn.net
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 23:42:04 -0400

SteveWS4F@aol.com wrote:

> We have sent off the incorporation papers under the name we reserved-
> Fourlanders VHF/UHF Contest Team, Inc.  I hope this meets with everyone's
> approval.

This works perfectly for the QSL cards that have been sent. The only thing
missing on the cards is the ', Inc.' which must wait until it is official. Our
previous cards had the same name.

I will get the paperwork setup to change the name in the callsign records, but I
will hold it until the incorporation is done. That way I can change it once
instead of twice. W4NH is currently listed as '4 LANDERS VHF UHF CONTEST TEAM.'

Cheers,
Brian

--
Submissions:              fourlanders@contesting.com