Next Fourlanders Meeting

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:37:06 -0400

I have been informed by several members that June 17th is this thing called
fathers day and thus that is not a good weekend for meetings.  Especially
amateur radio related meetings.  I don't really understand this reaction and
this fathers day thing but so be it.  I am now looking at Saturday, June
30th.  I may have someone volunteering to host us at their home so we may do
a cookout.  If not we will probably just meet at Deckers.  Please let me
know as soon as possible if you have a problem with these arrangements. I
will be out of town next week so it will probably be next weekend before I
get a meeting notice out, assuming most folks are OK with the 30th, so have
patience.  Thanks.

73
Jim W4KXY
w4kxy@bellsouth.net