[Fourlanders] Sept. 2002 Mile High Campground Reservations

Robin Midgett robin.midgett@vanderbilt.edu
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:42:48 -0500

I thought we simply added the last space on the left before you go over the
hump for Paul's kitchen. I can drop the space on the right opposite that
(below the water tank) if we don't need it. I thought we had it as a buffer
zone for the gennys. If Paul is moving to the last on the left before the
contest zone, that frees up the space he used in June (where Brian has
camped before), so maybe we don't need 6 total.
BTW, where is that diagram of the spaces I sent to everyone? I'd like for
us to refer to that so we can be on the same page concerning what space is
assigned what number.
I sent that diagram out last year and asked for it to be posted on the web
page.....along with the directions to the bear infested place.