[Fourlanders] September Contest & Me

Robin Midgett rmidgett@bellsouth.net
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:06:59 -0400

I learned today that one of my best friends is getting married on the
Saturday of the contest weekend. Sooo, I won't be participating it appears.
Sorry, but a higher calling is calling.
As for the metal fabrication I have promised (Yaesu rotor clamp that I
broke, Neal's new tilt up base), it will be online for the contest and
delivered to yous guys at either Huntsville or Shelby. Yes, you can use my
two drive-on tilt-up bases.You may also use the aluminum tower if you like,
with it's tilt up base.
As for Jim's declaration to me: "this trailer will be on the mountain for
September, whether you are or not", well, come and get it; you may use it.
You will need a 2-5/16" ball hitch <(or a 2" if you feel lucky!! ;>)>, and
a 7 pin circular trailer light connection, preferably with brake connections.
Y'all have fun now, ya' hear?

Thanks,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC