[Fourlanders] sept contest

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea@contesting.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 05:34:44 -0400

Sorry guys. Ihave been very busy and not and much time or desire to sit down
and send out some emails.

Dick and I have made some plans for the 6m station.

Dick has come up with the design for a stack of 5 el yagis.  I just have not
had time to build them.  We will be using one of Dick's portable antennas
and the tower trailer.
I have been having lots of trouble with my tranverter.  I finally sent it to
DEMI for repair and bought a new one (new model).  I built it over the
weekend.  However, it is not working!  This is the 3 DEMI kit I have built
and never had a problem with any of them until now.  Dick has volunteered
his icon 756 pro and Commander amp.  He also has a new 6.5KW generator.
Johnny is still a go, so are team is set.

If we need to scale bake our effort, please let me know.  We reserved an
additonal 2 camp sites just down from the top.  If we don't need them, now
is the time to let me know so I can change the reservations before I send in
the deposit check.  June turned out to be very expense on a per person basis
because of the low participation level.  I just want to keep the expenses in
line with the number of participants.

73's
Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA
K4EA@CONTESTING.COM