[Fourlanders] June and September Contest Results

Jim Worsham wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:54:02 -0500

I was on the ARRL website tonight and was checking logs received.  I noticed
that they now include the entry class, section and submitted score in the
listing.  It used to be just a list of callsigns I believe.  This makes the
list somewhat usefull so I started doing some research and came up with the
following:

June
K8GP    WV    1,119,888    I think this may be a mistake.  They have never
operated multi limited before!
K3YTL    EPA    655,292
W4IY    VA    528,198
AA4ZZ    NC    376,259
K2BAR    NNJ    341,558
W3SO    WPA    332,904
N2NK    NNJ    220,224
W4NH    NC    211,692

September
K3YTL    EPA    367,155
NC1I        ?        306,775
W4IY        VA    286,416
AA4ZZ    NC    196,270
W3SO    WPA    176,176
K2BAR    NNJ    144,720
N2NK    NNJ    142,830
W4NH    NC    122,265

I find it interesting that except for a couple of minor differences the
results for June and September are almost identical.  Everyones score seems
to be depressed just about the same in September because of the flat to poor
conditions on the bands.  Nothing official here and I submit this only for
the interest and discussion of the group.

73
Jim W4KXY