[Fourlanders] Antennas

Macie, Gordon gmacie@xmmcorp.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:34:05 -0500

Looks like it would be much cheaper to get the bigger antenna other than stacking 2. I can mount them on the floor in my basement.

144  2M5WL    LIST 230.00 TT 199.00
222  222-7WL  LIST 230.00 TT 189.00
432 432-13WLA LIST 264.00 TT 219.00
TOTAL              724.00 TT 607.00

I will look for them at Dayton but it's probably not my top priority but at least i have models and numbers to shop with..

Gordon KS5M