[Fourlanders] September 2002 Contest Summary

Brian McCarthy rfacres@akorn.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:38:34 -0400

Hello All,

The logs gave me a bit more trouble than I expected. I had three
different scores out of the four band files. It also appears the merge
function that was in Writelog has disappeared. After I had looked and
checked the files from at least three different directions I conlude the
following:

Band    QSO's  Points  Grids
50MHz   256    256     62
144MHz  219    219     49
222MHz   49     98     26
432MHz   84    168     28

Total   608    741    165

Score   122,265

The operators that logged in to Writelog were: K4AR, K4EA, K4RIG, K4SZ,
K4TW, K5AND, NX9O, W4KXY, W4RLW. Did I miss anyone? I know W4SKI was on
the mountain to visit and assist with teardown, but to my knowledge, he
made no QSO's from the mountain. Since he did not operate, I am going to
leave his 144 and 432 QSO's in the log.

Other than, "Rain. Lots and lots of rain." does anyone have any
brilliant words for the soapbox.

I had hoped to revise the website and to post photos, but that will wait
for another day or two.

Later,
Brian
NX9O