[Fourlanders] Planning meeting at Huntsville Fest

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 7 02:53:01 EDT 2003

Yes!  More Power!  I love it!  We may have already reserved a couple of the
spaces below the top.  One is for the kitchen and the other is for ?  I
believe Robin and/or Neal talked to Driscoll and made those arrangements
before we left in June.  There may be space on the top were the 2 meter and
222 stations used to be.  I believe we just used those for parking and
camping in June.  We have really changed how we have things organized on the
mountain top since you were last there Steve.  Anyway, I am sure you guys
can work it all out in Huntsville.

73
Jim W4KXY