[Fourlanders] Camping spaces

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 7 05:25:05 EDT 2003

Somebody talked to Driscol and reserved the spaces for September when we
were there in June.  It was either Robin or Neal I believe.  In addition to
reserving a space for Steve we need to double check the dates and spaces
that we reserved.  I can call but it seems to cause confusion when different
folks talk to Driscol so I prefer the person who made the original
reservation do it.

73
Jim W4KXY