[Fourlanders] ARRL books available

Bob Lear k4sz at alltel.net
Mon Aug 11 02:17:17 EDT 2003

Gentlemen, we have recently received a book sale listing from ARRL
making substantial discounts available to our club.

Almost all ARRL books at 25 or 33% discount depending on how many total
items are ordered, includes Handbook, Antenna Handbook, License Manuals,
etc.   Also RSGB titles at 20% like the International Microwave Handbook
and a brand new one from RSGB "Microwave Projects"

There is also a special blow out sale with 50% discount on certain items
like the HamRadio CDRoms, QST CDRoms and QEX CDRom.

I'm willing to place an order for the group.  Let me know what you want
(see QST or any arrl publications list) and I'll let you know how much
it will be.  I'll need the money up front before I order them.  Then
we'll figure out how to get them to you.  Of course, if I'm innundated
with requests I don't know what I'll do!!!  Also, we'll only keep this
open for a couple of weeks.

Contact me.  73 Bob  K4SZ