[Fourlanders] Huntsville...Count Me Out

Robin Midgett robin.midgett at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Aug 11 12:28:53 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,
I'm sorry to have to do this, but I must bail out of attending the
Huntsville hamfest. I've got too much on my plate to make the trip. This
welding rig melt down has really set me back. I have the replacement rig
now, but have to get it installed and into operation. I'm sure you'd rather
I be all set for September, so this is a measure toward that.
Ya'll have fun, I'll miss it.
Neal: sorry to bail out on the room; feel free to find a roommate.
Bob: I'll send the IC-202 & the 2304 transverter with Bruce & Sean; they
will look for your table in the market of fleas.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC
VHF+ Glutton
God Bless America, in God we trust.