[Fourlanders] Contest plans update

Paul Yeager pyeager at tektone.net
Tue Aug 26 09:41:58 EDT 2003

Bob et al:

RE:  Generator:  I had this ready for Huntsville, but wound up unable to
make it.

I called the folks who rent the one to Mile High Campground.  the
generator is approximately $65/day and $195/week.  When evaluating these
numbers, remember that the rental outfit considers a "day" to include up
to 8 hours of running time on the generator, and a "week" up to 40
hours.  Just to cover the contest period of 33 hours , we would
therefore need five "days" worth ( 33 / 8 = 4.125 ).  This means that
paying for a week would be appropriate.  These rates assume someone
picks up the generator in Asheville.

RE: Shelby.... Meeting/Cookout

Where and when is this cookout planned?  I'd like to attend, but not
sure I'll be able to, although I do plan to be at Shelby sometime Saturday.

73,

Paul