[Fourlanders] Shelby Dinner

Robin Midgett robin.midgett at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Aug 27 12:40:49 EDT 2003

Hi Paul,
The  Shelby VHF+ gathering has taken place in the field behind the main
fair grounds in years past. Last year, we held it at my booth since Omar
was already set up and enough people had departed due to the rain.
Basically, anyone in our group will know where it will be held, but it is a
fluid decision best made late Saturday. It will be at the fairgrounds,
somewhere. The menu is steak and potatoes, salad, dessert. BYO drinks,
chair. Tables and utensils will be provided.
You need to contact Mike Weschler N4OFA  and let him know that you plan to
join us. His contact info is:
Home:   423-247-9734
E-Mail: n4ofa at wireco.net
Address: 1404 Ridgehaven Dr