[Fourlanders] A small donation

Robin Midgett robin.midgett at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Feb 3 17:05:03 EST 2003

I have taken the initiative to turn a piece of unused equipment into
something more useful for the Fourlanders.
Remember that rig I built a couple of years ago to help raise towers on the
hinge plates; the one with the drive-on base, short mast and worm drive
cable winch, that didn't work out very well?
I hacked it into a drive-on base for a hinge plate for Rohn 25G, and stitch
welded a 25G hinge plate onto it. The rig is at the galvanizing plant to be
galvanized with my next load of mast tubes.
Consider this a donation to the club. If the club disbands for any reason,
I'd like to have it back.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC
VHF+ Glutton