[Fourlanders] Southeastern VHF Conference Website

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 16 19:01:00 EST 2003

As many of you may have noticed, the Southeastern VHF Society website has
been down for several days.  I have received several calls and emails from
folks asking if the society was bust, is the conference canceled, etc.  I
wanted to write everyone to let you know that the society is most definately
NOT bust and the Southeastern VHF Conference is most definately NOT
canceled.  We had some problems with the isp that was our website host.  As
a result we had to change isps which turned out to be a more difficult task
than it should have been.  Anyway, I am pleased to announce that the
Southestern VHF Society website (www.svhfs.org) is back up and registration
information and forms for the conference are now available on the website.
I would like to take this opportunity to invite all of you to attend the 7th
Annual Southeastern VHF Conference on April 25th and 26th at the Huntsville
Marriott in Huntsville, Alabama.  The conference committee is putting
together a great program for the attendees including the usual technical
program, family program, flea market, manufacturer exhibits (DEMI has
confirmed their attendance), auction and Saturday evening banquet with door
prizes.  In addition, Steve, N2CEI of DEMI will be having a surface mount
soldering seminar Friday morning.  For further information and to register
go to the Southeastern VHF Society website www.svhfs.org.  If you advance
register by Aril 3rd you will be eligible for our advance registration prize
drawing.  The advance registration prize is a new Bird Wattmeter courtesy of
Bird.  Thank you for your time and I hope to get an opportunity to meet you
at the conference.

73
Jim W4KXY
President, Southeastern VHF Society