[Fourlanders] Field Day

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 3 12:47:48 EDT 2003

Yeah, we had a good time.  Band conditions were lousy and the flys just
about carried us away though.  We had 80 through 6 meters but we made very
few contacts on 15 through 6.  Our main bands were 40 and 20 with 80
Saturday night.  Feel free to come down and join us sometime.  We operate at
Bob, K4SZs farm in Dahlonega.

73
Jim W4KXY