[Fourlanders] RE: our conversation about score improvement

Robin Midgett robin.midgett at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jun 19 11:02:51 EDT 2003

Interesting you should mention that...
I contacted Jack yesterday and proposed a coordinated rover effort; he is
game and committed to do so.
I don't think he will need any gear; he is good - 24GHz, 47Ghz, and laser..
His wife and son may be in the mix as well, running therr own calls & rover
set-up.
Also, Sean KG4NRC has committed to be my rover partner. Jack, Sean and I
have to meet and work out a sched and route. I have much work to do to
prepare the rig.