[Fourlanders] RE: our conversation about score improvement

wa4kxy at bellsouth.net wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 20 20:27:07 EDT 2003

An interesting excercise.  Lets say we could get two rovers.  Each one would have 432 through 5760.  Each one would work us from two corners (7 grids total including our own).  What would that do for us Brian?  We could possibly do more bands and more grids but lets be conservative and see what we get.

73
Jim W4KXY