[Fourlanders] Sept 2003 Contest Score

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 13 13:03:52 EDT 2003

Thanks once again Brian for processing the log.  We have done better in the
past but given the problems we had I think we did OK.  Brian, can you let me
know who is on the reflector?  I don't have a problem with present or even
past members but I don't know if we want to make it "open" or not.
Opinions?

73
Jim W4KXY