[Fourlanders] Fourlanders Meeting at Kennehoochee

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 23 09:50:06 EST 2004

I talked to K4SZ last night about this.  We agree that this is a good idea
but we have one logistical problem.  I don't know if you guys are aware of
this but the location of the hamfest has been moved to the campus of Life
University.  This makes our previous meet and eat location impractical.  Bob
has volunteered to find us a new place and coordinate the Fourlanders
meeting with the SVHFS conference meeting.  I will send out a meeting notice
with more details as soon as I hear from Bob.  Until then put the
Kennehoochee hamfest on your calendar for a Fourlanders meeting.

73
Jim W4KXY