[Fourlanders] Cabin Rental

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 5 02:18:52 EDT 2004

We will be taking a collection of $ for fuel and the rental of the camping
spaces for the contest stations.  In the past that has run less than $50 a
head but with the increased cost of fuel it may be higher this year.  We
will not be having food supplied by W4SKI this time around so you need to
bring your own food.  Bob, K4SZ is going to bring a grill and stove for
cooking.

73
Jim W4KXY