[Fourlanders] Next Fourlanders Meeting

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 1 23:30:50 EST 2004

The next meeting of the Fourlanders VHF/UHF/Microwave Contest Group W4NH
will be on March 20th after the Kennehoochee Hamfest.  As we have done in
the past, we will meet at 1 PM in a restraunt in the area that is still to
be determined.  Bob, K4SZ is looking for a restraunt for us to meet in and
will let everyone know in another email to the group.  The agenda for the
meeting will be as follows:

1. Drink
2. Pay Dues ($30 for 2004)
3. Eat
4. Elect Officers (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, 5 Board
Members)
5. Drink Some More
6. Make contest plans for 2004 (June and/or September?, Full or Limited
Multi?, Band Captains?, etc.)

That is it for now.  I look forward to seeing all of you at the meeting.

73
Jim W4KXY