[Fourlanders] Sorry Guys

Paul Yeager pyeager at tektone.net
Fri May 28 09:43:02 EDT 2004

Gentlemen:

A careful examination of my financial situation of the moment forces me
to greatly reduce my participation in the June 'test.  I really hate to
say this, but I don't think I will be in a position to cook for everyone
as I have done in the past.  I do hope to be able to make several
visits, and perhaps operate a bit.

I deeply regret the inconvenience that this may cause to the gang, and
hope to be able to perform as usual in September.

73,

Paul W4SKI

P.S. I have four five-gallon plastic gas cans that have been used
exclusively for diesel fuel, which I will be happy to make available if
desired.