[Fourlanders] Reflector Members List - Who, Why and Are you contesting?

Bruce, KQ4TV fourlanders at bwm.us
Mon Apr 4 12:32:58 EDT 2005

Hello,
Bruce martin, KQ4TV here.
I monitor the list to keep up with Fourlanders activities.
Last year I had hoped to go to the mountain to help out but things did
not work out.
This year I am hoping to get appropriate antennas for my truck and rove
in June. It will probably only be a 3-band effort (6, 2, 432) but it is
a start for me. I plan to do a North South Run on the BRP, Probably
starting on Roane Mtn, then moving to the Parkway and work my way down
to GA. Probably a little ambitions for my first solo rove but I am
still working out the route planning and figuring out what antennas to
buy/build and how to mount them.

Bruce
--
Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV