[Fourlanders] The Shirts Are Here!

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 1 21:56:36 EDT 2005

Hello everyone.  The shirts are here just in time for the September contest!
I have them and they look great.  The price is really good to.  The T shirts
are $7.50 each and the polo shirts are $10 each.  Now, how to get them
distributed.  As I see it there are a couple of options.

Option 1 - Come by my place and get your shirts.  I think everyone has been
to my place at least once.  Please call before you come by though and make
sure I will be there.

Option 2 - Pick them up from me at a hamfest.  I am probably not going to
make two of my favorite hamfests this year, Huntsville and Shelby.  I know
that Bob, K4SZ will be going to Shelby and he sometimes goes to Huntsville
also.  If you are going to one of those hamfests let me know and I will see
about getting your shirts to Bob so you can get it from him.

Option 3 - Pick them up from me on the mountain in September.  I will bring
all the shirts I have left to the mountain so if you want to wait until then
that will be OK.

That is all for now.

73

Jim W4KXY