[Fourlanders] FW: [VHF] MRO Electra SDR post-launch checkout

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 12 00:50:57 EDT 2005

I think this would be a very cool thing to do.  I am sure there are folks on
these reflectors with the gear and antennas to do this.  I assume this would
take a fairly large dish so I copied Ray, WA4NJP and Charles, K4CSO because
they are the only guys I know with access to a dish.  Anyone else interested
in doing this?

73
Jim W4KXY