[Fourlanders] Fwd: [Moon-net] 432 Activity]

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 27 00:02:00 EST 2005

I need to do the same thing for 432.  If you want to bring your 222 stuff
over to my place I can make a place to set it up and we can both get up to
speed on WSJT together.  This would also give me the excuse, finally, to get
off my behind and get 432 operational here at the home QTH.  We can discuss
this further and make plans at the upcoming Kennehoochee Hamfest meeting.

73
Jim W4KXY