[Fourlanders] Re: [VHFcontesting] 3456 project help

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 1 02:17:29 EST 2005

Hello Mike.  What you want to do is key the sequencer and then use it to key
everything else including the IF transceiver.  The order you want to key in
is Toshiba PA, DEMI transverter then the ft726r last.  Adding a preamp is no
big deal.  You just make it the first device you key then the Toshiba PA,
etc.  I can't make any comments on the setup of your DEMI sequencer, how to
key the Toshiba PA, etc. since I haven't seen any of it.  Bob and I have
used the DEMI sequencer, transverters, etc. extensively with the microwave
and 432 setups at W4NH.  Feel free to contact Bob and I directly for advice,
help, etc.  We would love to get you on 3456 and work you in June and/or
September.  Bob, do you have any other comments?

73
Jim W4KXY