[Fourlanders] contest update

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea at contesting.com
Wed Jun 1 07:49:15 EDT 2005

First of all, thanks Bob for the excellent update.

The 6m station is ready to go.  I might still need a mast of the 6m
stack.  As soon as the rain stops, I'll go down to the "coop" to see
what I have.  I think there is a 12' mast there.  If not, then I'll be
checking with Bob.  Paul, W6XA will not be able to join us, so I'll be
short handed for operators.  I hope Kim, WG8S will participate.  Is
there anyway to confirm this?

I noticed that Bob did not mention the tower for 222.  I'm assuming the
plan is still to use Bob's trailer mounted mast.

On a personal note, this is my last week as an "employed" person. I will
be working from home again as computer consultant and have several
projects already.  I now have VOip telephone.  What a great technology!
My new home phone number is 678-909-4804.  I will be getting my own
Nextel phone shortly.

The Atlanta Hamfest is this Saturday at Jim Miller Park.  I suggest we
have a lunch "get-together" for those of us who will be there.

Neal, K4EA