[Fourlanders] What to Do?

SteveWS4F@aol.com SteveWS4F at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 19:01:16 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/29/2005 1:00:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wa4kxy at bellsouth.net writes:

The  Fourlanders are an incorporated club and the by-laws require a
> yearly  meeting for election of officers.  This has now not happened.   Do
> we have officers now?  Are we still in existence?  The  two of us could
> not answer these questions.  We may need some  answers from Steve on
> these points.

This is a quick, short response.  I will fill in more detail later, if  asked.

The current officers continue in office until their successors are elected,
as does the Board of Directors.  We will be in existence until we fail to
have any BoD members (in other words, everybody officially resigns), or until we
fail to make the annual report to the Secretary of State.

I will try to be at the next meeting.  A meeting at the Conference is
probably best, as a lot of the group will probably be there anyway.  I will  try to
be there Thursday night if that is set as the meeting time.  I'll  also try to
help with the hospitality suite.

Thanks for sending out the message and keeping things going, Bob.

Steve, K4RF