[Fourlanders] shirts, in general

Dick Hanson k5and at adelphia.net
Sat May 7 09:09:03 EDT 2005

Guys....
I, and therefore Southern Staircase, are not in the shirt business.

I merely volunteered to help with a club request for simple T shirts.
There are NO embroidered products in the offing. There are no
sweatshirts.
These things can be had, but a much more organized plan needs to be
advanced if this is the wish of the club.

Thus far, there are only T shirts (cotton and with pockets) with
silk-screened logo etc.

There MAY be an option of Polo shirts; still checking on this.

If you want something other than what's been discussed, then please find
some other source for them. Better yet, develop a spec for what you
want, count noses to have specific quantities for the eventual supplier
and then place an order.

To be more succinct, I have limited resources available for this
project, so please go by whatever intents Jim and Bob had in the first
place.

Have a nice day.

Dick