[Fourlanders] FW: Fourlanders T Shirts

Rogers, Ron RR124640 at ncr.com
Sun May 8 08:59:44 EDT 2005

Dick, et al:

Yes, I will sign up for a couple T-Shirts........I will probably want a couple Polos, also for wearing to hamfests (I personally think they look better for appearance than T-Shirt).

So, for me it will be 2 T's and 2 Polos.

I will also ask Jim what he may want to put his order in for.

Did we talk about colors ??  Especially for the Polo shirts.....

Ron
WW8RR