[Fourlanders] is this like the one your friend has?

Robin Midgett K4IDC at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 13:22:03 EST 2005

That is the exact machine. His name is Sam, and his isn't as pretty at this
one on eBay. Sam's needs some body work and paint, otherwise it is fully
functional. Its the same mast Bruce I had in Buttercup. Sam's price is
negotiable; I can put you in contact with him if you're interested.

At 06:35 PM 11/19/2005, you wrote:

>The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
>Shortcut to:
><http://cgi.ebay.com/6KW-Onan-Diesel-Generator-powering-Light-Tower_W0QQitemZ7564311032QQcategoryZ106437QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>http://cgi.ebay.com/6KW-Onan-Diesel-Generator-powering-Light-tower_W0QQitemZ7564311032QQcategoryZ106437QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
>Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
>sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
>security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
VHF+ Glutton EM66se