[Fourlanders] [Fwd: September Contest Summaryand Operators List]

Brian McCarthy rfacres at akorn.net
Fri Oct 21 22:52:26 EDT 2005

In case all of you missed it, here is the note that I sent almost a week
before the log deadline.

I had goofed on the category and nobody noticed. I caught it on the 12th
as I remembered it was the last day for corrections and remembered to
check the ARRL site. I have triple checked the final log file, and it
said Limited.

My messages are sent in to Dan. Let's wait for Monday and Tuesday to see
what happens.

In either category, we did better than Neal and I expected! (I had
predicted 12th in Limited.) That's cool!

Brian
NX9O