[Fourlanders] contest

whensley11@comcast.net whensley11 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 15:58:00 EDT 2005

Hi, all!  I hope everybody returned home safely!

It was good to see everybody up on the mountain!  Glad to see
everybody was doing well!

WOW!  Did Jeff cook up some food!  Thank you, Jeff!

What was determined about the 2-meter antenna?

Antennas seem to be like cars.  If you don't use them on a regular
basis, they just don't work right.  I had a TH3Mk3 that I only used
for Field Day.  After a few contests, it simply would not play.

Did we see a 6-meter opening later Sunday?

In closing, what kind of logistical nightmare would we encounter if
we used fiber instead of CAT5?  Just a thought!

73!
...Kim - WG8S